Wisan® Lein for piglets
Special product for feeding piglets.
Item number: 82025
Wisan® Lein is a special nutritional product for piglets designed to prevent gastrointestinal upset and alleviate feed stress during weaning. Thanks to the mucous substances, the product reduces irritation of the intestinal mucosa, has an enveloping property, stimulates the speed of passage of feed through the intestines, and also binds and removes feed toxins.
How is Wisan® Lein made?
The product is a mixture of processed raw materials with a high content of flax seeds. The raw materials are peeled flax seeds, wheat and barley. During hydrothermal processing, anti-nutritional substances are removed, which allows to increase digestibility and improve the palatability of the product. Raw materials undergo the strictest hygienic control and selection.
The Benefits of Wisan® Lein
- The high nutritional value of the product is based on the dietary properties of flax (the presence of mucous substances and a high content of unsaturated fatty acids, omega-3 acids).
- The high biological activity of the components stimulates the rapid development of the gastrointestinal tract,
- No risk of hydrocyanic acid poisoning that occurs when raw flax is fed.
- Wisan® Lein reduces gastrointestinal morbidity.
- Wisan® Lein naturally enhances piglet immunity and can significantly reduce the need for pharmacological treatments.
10-20% Wisan® Lein in pre-starter food.
Flax seeds, wheat, barley, antioxidant, org. acids.
|Composition / additives|