OlymPig® Vital Prestarter feed for piglets
OlymPig® Vital is a dietary feed for successful weaning.
Article number: 89400
Granule: 2 mm
OlymPig® Vital is a high quality pre-starter feed for suckling and weaning piglets. Of particular importance in the composition of the feed is the use of enzymes that break down starch and protein to support the active growth of piglets. Selected supplements and highly digestible raw materials inhibit the development of unwanted bacteria and promote optimal development of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the formation of a stable intestinal microflora.
Benefits of OlymPig® Vital:
- easily digestible ingredients
- Includes Wisan® treated wheat for increased digestibility
- Contains a special product for feeding piglets, Wisan® Lein, most of which consists of flax seeds processed according to proprietary technology.
- protein components with high biological value
- optimal amino acid balance for high daily gains
- copper and zinc in the form of hydroxide compounds
- low buffer capacity
- a combination of organic acids that act both in the stomach and intestines of animals.
OlymPig® Vital with Wisan® Lein starts from day 5-7 (small portions 4-5 times a day) until day 40. The transition to SC-4 is carried out smoothly, in order to avoid feed stress and prevent diarrhea. Distribution of pre-starter feeds should take place daily at the same time, preferably during the activity of the piglets, in a calm environment. Piglets are provided with free access to clean drinking water (nipple, cup drinkers or troughs).
Processed wheat, barley, soybean meal, soy concentrate, Wisan® Lein, (processed flax seeds, wheat, barley), fishmeal, dairy products, amino acids, enzymes, acidifiers, phytogenics, adsorbent, probiotic.
|Composition / additives|
|Met. + Cyst.||0.80%|